Co-hosting an on-site training allows your staff/employees to attend one of our courses at a discount. It also drives traffic to your organization and brand.
You can co-host an event on site or off site either live or via a live interactive webinar.
Benefits of co-hosting a BC-TMH training:
- Best Practice, Competency, and Risk Management: Your clinicians will receive the most up-to-date, state specific, and comprehensive training on telemental health services.
- Demand: TeleMenatl training is in high demand; clients are seeking it; more clinicians are working remotely; federal and local governments are funding it; and most organizations are incorporating telehealth services.
- Marketing and Exposure: By hosting a BC-TMH clinicians will be eligible to apply for a nationally recognized credential in distance counseling.
- Focused: Instructors are available to answer site-specific questions as they pertain to implementing telemental health services.
- Cost-Effective: Your staff will receive generous discounts and you will minimize travel time and expenses.
- Convenient: Select the dates, times, and location that work best for you.
- Distinguished instructors: Access to leading experts in distance counseling with specialized knowledge and experience.
- CE hours
You can co-host an in-person training at your chosen location, or a live interactive webinar training, where the participants can attend from any location with internet service.
- Assign coordinator – To begin planning a Training, a host organization provides a designated coordinator. This person works with the training coordinator to plan the training event.
- Recruit participants – The host organization is responsible for promoting the training event. The agency may offer the training to its own personnel and/or may open it to clinicians from outside the organization.
- Provide venue – The host organization provides a venue for the training event.
- Provide audio visual equipment (negotiable) – The host organization provides a projection screen, projector, and speakers.
- Provide logistical support – The host organization facilitates participants in signing in and out during the event, and is asked to assist in the logistical needs of the training on the days of the event.
- It is also recommended that the host organization provides refreshments.
- The hours of training.
- A convenient online registration process.
- CE hours
- Participant access to an online training portal, so that they can take the post-test and evaluation at their leisure, and print their certificate of completion.
- Online access to sample clinical forms, for those who have selected that option.
- Templates for a marketing flyer and email for both those within your organization and those outside your organization.
Travel expense for in-person training events is negotiated.
We consistently receive top scores and numerous outstanding comments by co-hosts and participants!
“I highly recommend the Telehealth Certification Institute for providing top quality CE opportunities for your association’s members. The presenters were professional and engaging. They were very thorough and prompt in their responses, making coordinating events with them painless. We had over 70 members register for the TeleMental Health Counseling Essentials training, and we received great reviews. The training was very dynamic, created a lot of engagement, and provided the means for our members to become compliant in the use of technology. I can definitely tell they care about providing the best resources for telemental health and made sure people had resources they would need, even after the training was completed. We hope to have Raymond Barrett back at some point for additional trainings!” Annette Gubert Board Member of the Social Work Association of Savannah
“It was a lot of fun and professionally done! I received a lot of information on how I can make more money as a therapist that I can take back to my company. It is a great course!” Jan Held, CTHC, LPC
“I am glad I took the training. The information is worth every penny, just because it keeps us informed. It provides a good self-check. It has helped me notice some of my outdated practices that could compromise my clients' information and my own. And hats off to Ray for not only vigilantly researching ever-changing laws and seeking out the best services. But for being responsive to questions and emails long after the training ends.” Laura (Pagano) Temin, LMFT, LPC, DCC, BCC, CGA.
Call to book an on-site training: 678-723-8077
We look forward to speaking with you soon.